Entrust Datacard® is the global leader in digital and physical security, identity and payment solutions. They offer trusted identity and secure transaction technologies that make those experiences reliable and secure. Solutions range from the physical world of financial cards, passports and ID cards to the digital zone of authentication, certificates, and secure communications.
Entrust Datacard® ID card printer can be used in various fields like the Education sector, Government sector, corporate sector, Healthcare sector, etc…
With the availability of SD series, CD series, and CR series printers, the Entrust Datacard® ID card printer comprises a comprehensive range of key features.
1) Printing Technology: One of the key features of an ID card printer is its printing technology. Entrust Datacard® ID card printers use both Direct-to-card dye-sublimation – the process where the print head heats the printer ribbon and the ink vaporizes and bonds with the plastic card & Retransfer printing – a two-step process in which first printing the color images onto a thin clear substrate, then heat transferring this substrate, complete with the printed YMCK image, onto the surface of a PVC, polycarbonate or composite card.
2) Printing Capabilities: If all the content to be printed doesn’t fit on a single side, dual-sided printers are required. They automatically flip and print on the backside of a card in a single pass. Entrust Datacard® ID Card Printer comprises both single-sided and dual-sided printers.
3) Printing Speed: A full-colored print can take 12-35 seconds per card depending on the printer used and it may vary for different printers. Entrust Datacard® ID Card Printer possesses average printing speed for all their printers.
4) Lamination Process: Lamination increases ID card durability and extends lifespan. Out of Entrust Datacard® ID Card Printers CR805 Retransfer Id Card Printer, CD800 Id Card Printer is allotted with an inline lamination module to make the cards last longer.
5) Encoding Options: Encoding ID cards expand their functionality and Entrust Datacard® ID Card Printer got several encoding options to choose from.
6) Field Upgrades & Operating System Compatibility: Printers offer field upgrades so that an organization can affix additional functionalities later. Entrust Datacard® ID Card Printers are almost compatible with all OS.
ICard Solutions is one of the best distributors and suppliers of ID Products & solutions in Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Vijayawada, and Hyderabad. In different specifications, the clients can purchase ID Card Printer, Smart Card Readers, ID Card Printer Consumables, Ribbon, Multicolor Lanyards, Card Holders, Retractors, ID Card Software, and Accessories, etc. at nominal rates from us.
Visit our website www.icardsolutions.com for a complete solution for all your ID card printing needs.